Mark of Conformityfor Ceramic Tiles
It certifies the conformity of the product
in compliance with the UNI Standards
- For the consumers the Mark is warranty of:
Quality Product reliability
Therefore it is a very good introduction towards the European market.
- The value of this voluntary mark depends on how much it is advertised and on the confidence in the granting body.
- The mark involves a high-ranking award; therefore it is in the manufacturer's interest to give it the widest diffusion and advertising.
The UNI Mark is the exclusive property of UNI, therefore:
It is granted by UNI It is managed by UNI
- CENTRO CERAMICO, entrusted by UNI, is:
Inspection body Test laboratory
- The right to use the Mark is accomplished by affixing the "UNI Mark" both on the tiles and/or their packagings in an indelible and non-detachable way.
- To date, the licence to use the UNI Mark of conformity has been granted to the following ceramic tile manufacturers:
| Antica Ceramica Rubiera || Il Palagio |
| Ariostea || Impronta-Italgraniti |
| Casalgrande-Padana || Indus-Edilcarani |
| Cerdomus || Iris |
| CE. SI Ceramica di Sirone || Lea |
| Cotto d'Este || Leonardo 1502 |
| Dado || Marazzi |
| Del Conca || Marca Corona |
| Eiffelgres || Panaria |
| Ferrone || Piemme |
| Fincuoghi || PI-SA |
| Fiordo || Ragno |
| Flaviker || Ri.Wal. |
| Gazzini || Sant'Agostino |
| Girardi || Sichenia |
| Granitifiandre || Starvenus |